Miami men at Ohio tonight at 7 on ESPN3

Ugly sequence to end half…but all square.

Not a lot poise by Miami…should came away something on steal.

Harrison at least providing some aggressive minutes.

39-39 at the half. Vander Plas with 18 points. He had his best game of the year in Oxford, but is improving on that tonight. He was in a boot yesterday and not expected to play tonight, but went 18 minutes. Sears has been held to 5 points. Ayah has killed us by playing only 5 minutes because of 3 fouls. Harrison ended up playing 10 minutes and BVP has been abusing him.

Akron and Western are tied with 40 seconds to go. Kent is blowing out Toledo so OU could move into first with a win over us.

Eh think Beck was on BVP when I was watching…getting abused…that said BVP is going to have his way with anyone we put on him.

Not sure how after going in boot for couple days…but Miami had a very Miami stretch where we jacked 4 to 5 terrible shots in a row and Ohio methodically closed gap.

They are well coached.

Kent won by 13. Akron and WM are heading to OT.

Same points in the paint, same shooting percentage, somehow fouls are lopsided. It looks like hand checks on Dae Dae and Lairy are ok, but not ok on forwards.

That last 20 seconds was a clinic on how not to officiate.

1 Like

It does appear that a mere sniff of BVP will result in a call.

1 Like

These OU announcers are actually good, they know the MAC well. Impressed.

1 Like

Just jacking treys…feels like this will unravel soon.

1 Like

My opinion is fairly opposite. They’re aggressive homers and don’t know any player on the other team deeper than season averages.

1 Like

Western Michigan with the upset win over Akron 61-57 in OT.

I have a low bar for MAC announcers.

Game over…

64-56 Ohio as Tommy Schmock is 4 for 5 on treys off the bench.

2 Likes

The best thing you can say about Eli is that he is good at picking colleges. Wish he weren’t, though.

2 Likes

We look like clowns now…and so poorly coached…call a freaking time out Jack.

About to be a 20 something loss…19 losses in the last 22 meetings to your “rival” …sister school…but hey we got some fans on 500$ giveaways.

Geez…our collective record vs the top (Toledo and OU) is 3 and 38.

Thank God for that Redbird Rivalry.

1 Like

68-58 Ohio with 8 minutes to go. We have gotten nothing from our 4 and 5 positions. Brown is just out there, not moving not jumping. Ayah has hardly played with 4 fouls. Eli-bad, Harrison bad, Beck- some rebounds no points. Right now he is trying Ayah and Williams for the first time all night. Sears has been trying to take over more now for Ohio.

2 Likes

I tuned out after Sears grabbed two rebounds on Eli…in a row.

79-67 with 3 minutes to go. Sears up to 18. OU shooting 54% on the night.

Some really egregious home cooking in this one.

1 Like