Miami men at Ohio Saturday at 2:00 on ESPNU

The fact that we have a team worth talking about is worth talking about. I was thinking it’s been 15 years. Damn it’s good to talk hoops again with a team worth watching.

1 Like

Ohio is -8.5 today. Well, Akron and Kent were both -7.5. Let’s get it done!

2 Likes

The dl for today is Ryan Mabrey and Eli Yofan.

Great crowd at OU. Looks like closed to sold out.

That was the one when it seemed like we had a chance at a game-winner in regulation and the first 2 OT periods and yet somehow not putting them away any of those times, we still won in the third OT.

1 Like

They said on the north side of 10,000!

1 Like

Morris looked great, but turned his ankle again. Potter has got to get out there on Clayton, he is their best 3 point shooter.

1 Like

Ohio raining 3s

How fucking hard is it to get someone to man up Clayton!

1 Like

What the Hell did they talk about during that last TO. Big Men get your ASS out there on Clayton!

2 Likes

We are dribbling way too much on offense. Move the ball. And not really happy with our D today.

1 Like

Seems to be a lid on our basket.

Shooting 33% from the field…that isn’t gonna cut it.

They are 9 of 15 on threes. That is basically the whole game. They have all been standing wide open.

They started the clock too soon on that last play. Should not start until we touched it.

1 Like

We hit two of our last twelve shots.

1 Like

They have 2 guys you can’t leave open from 3 and they’re a combined 7/10 from 3. Offensively, we’ve gotten pretty good looks and we’ve rebounded well on the offensive glass but we just need to hit some more shots. My only complaint offensively would be we’ve got to be tougher with the ball when we get into the lane. We’re missing shots and having the ball knocked out of our hands.

2 Likes

Clayton/Brown/Hunter combined 9/13 from three

Hunter is 27% from 3 so I live with those, especially the one he hit that was a fadeaway after they’d been out there long because of the late under 4 timeout. But like Dick said, we called timeout after Clayton hit another 3, then right out of the timeout, we left him open again. We can’t do that.

1 Like

Since this board is notorious for not giving score updates, we’re down 39-32 at the half.

3 Likes