Miami in the new college football video game

EA’s College Football 25 comes out on the 19th. Miami was never featured in the trailer (not terribly surprising) but we do at least get the graphic featuring the overall, offensive, and defensive ratings in the official “Dynasty Deep Dive” video…

Dynasty Deep Dive

3 Likes

The trailer also featured Clemson in the MAC! I’m very excited for the game to come out

1 Like

Wow, are we hosting them or playing there. Certainly would be a great road trip. :wink:

Those ratings are probably better than 75-79 sound on paper. In previous NCAA Football games that was a mediocre level, but in this version there are only four teams with a 90 rating (previous games definitely had more) so we may be one of the better G5 teams.

1 Like

So are we really going improve as a conference? Or will it be a bad few years for Clemson?

https://x.com/MiamiOHFootball/status/1812215019679125863

3 Likes

Now a different set of ratings. Since the previous one was from the dynasty deep dive, that one may have been from a random season and this one may be the default ratings. If so, our guys cracked 80 overall. But it seems weird to have an 80 overall rating but just a 73 offense and 78 defense. I guess our special teams could be in the 90s to make up the difference. Hell, our ST rating probably would have been 99 had Nicholson stayed. The one dubious thing about this graphic is the only other MAC team to hit 80 is… WMU?

2 Likes

WMU/BG overrated, BSU/NIU underrated imo.

If there’s a way for players to be created or change teams the first thing I’m gonna do is bring Nicholson, Amos, Larvadain, and Willard home (and turn off the portal if that’s an option).

2 Likes

That is exactly what I plan to do, just to see what the overall rating could have been had all the guys stayed.

I can’t wait to restore “common sense” to conference alignment; and put UC in the mountain west

3 Likes