Miami Basketball 22-23 Discussion

Lovin’ this group

3 Likes

Ditto…look’n forward to seeing these guys get after it!

2 Likes

I don’t know how much better we’ll be this year but this staff is just so much better at social media and it’s nice to see.

7 Likes

I want to see my prediction come true: Lairy gets to the D League. Hot damn that kid has talent. Let’s hope he maximizes it with this staff.

3 Likes

Yeah Lairy is simply a blast to watch accelerate, stop and pop.

2 Likes

Happy to get to see him one more year. Excitement on the floor.

1 Like
10 Likes

WALLY!!!

I remember when someone said hiring Steele would alienate all alumni. This seems to be the most engaged alum have been since I can remember. They’re participating in practices, giving lectures on lessons learned, and engaging through social media.

14 Likes

I mean there’s an alumnus on staff…even.

Looks like a competent group to me! Maybe we can hope that the football misfortune w/ Brett means Lairy will play injury free…

1 Like

Playa!

Because it’s a Real Program Steele is running!

I am so impressed with this staff. Recruiting, marketing, social media are all great. And now, his Wallyness! Can’t wait for the season to start.

3 Likes

The coaches are even tweeting about other Miami sports

3 Likes

I’m confused…Purdue plays@ 4pm!

1 Like

Steele is known to be a great recruiter and leader. So far he is living up to that reputation and seems to be bringing in talented players and building a strong family culture. The big knock on Steele at Xavier was in-game coaching. Time will tell to see if he can figure that piece out. I am optimistic and excited though.

7 Likes

Thicc ass Jeff Boals ain’t Jay Wright.

In other words: championship.

4 Likes

Breaking this out into a new topic to keep the 22/23 roster discussion a bit clearer. Figured it was time for a season thread anyway

4 Likes

He’s going to be light years ahead of the in-game coaching we’ve experienced the last decade.

5 Likes

I’m not too worried there, he’ll make adjustments…and find some clarity away from the “spot light.”