Miami at Toledo Game Thread

Or maybe Hesson and Kopp aren’t very good?

2 Likes

Perhaps…as has been mentioned by others, when Chuck picks his man, he is very slow to reconsider

2 Likes

I think the plural is Hondri

1 Like

3/13 to finish the half. Brett needs to sit. He’s playing like shit.

6 Likes

Brett “nearly threw an interception:” Steve Baker.

Pass defense is Swiss cheese

1 Like

The OSU only leads Iowa 7-0 at the half…

2 Likes

We’re losing by 11 to a QB who is playing as if he is drunk.

Gabbert is 6/18 first half. That is terrible. Yes, OL is not good. Little pass protection. But we can’t win with this performance. Maybe he turns it on second half. But I would have no argument if #5 was pulled. And let’s be honest, these UT WR are quite a bit better than what we have. They make plays. But, they also are often wide open.

There are at least some solid spots in swiss cheese.

1 Like

It’s not that Toledo’s WRs are better than ours…it’s that our corners and safeties are worse than theirs…or something like that.

I think it is both

Toledo with a 3 point nail in the coffin…20-6 Rockets…F–K.

It’s not like we play in the SEC. A semi competent coach should be able to scheme a decent offense.

1 Like

So what do we take as a positive from the 1st half? Anything go right?

Well on the plus side #5 didn’t throw a red zone INT. Also on the plus side it is halftime.

1 Like

Hey we were losing 21-3 at half last year and nearly won. This is an improvement!

4 Likes

New OC needed

2 Likes

Pretty sure a 2 TD deficit is too high a mountain to climb for this year’s version of the Miami offense.

2 Likes

Party of one here but I think we can still win this. Will depend on stopping the errors, playing less predictable and maybe a bit of luck.

2 Likes