Miami at Toledo Game Thread

#5 really is a shell of what he used to be. Accuracy just isnt what it once was. Easy pitch and catch to #11 and he just fired high. On the plus side, at least he didn’t throw a red zone INT. mygrry will have to wait a little longer.

4 Likes

What do we do? Better play calling would help. Do we give Brett a rest and see what Hesson can do?

2 Likes

What I hear all the time is “the coaches see them practice every day, if Hesson was better he would be playing.”

3 Likes

On the bright side, right now it’s closer than the first half of the regular season game vs. Toledo last year.

1 Like

What I hear all the time is that Chuck is stubborn ASF (pardon my French)

1 Like

We are one of the worst offenses (in scoring) in the country. Something has to change.

2 Likes

On the bright side it is almost halftime

Step up and stop them. Don’t play so soft they’re in fg range easily.

I get that there is a lot of loyalty to Brett for his grit in coming back from that the gruesome injury, and I agree with it. But I have to wonder if Brett is really outplaying Hesson that much in practice from what we’ve seen in multiple games now. Is Hesson even getting many snaps in practice with the first unit…I doubt it.

Serious question: Is this year an aberration…or, gulp, was last year THE aberration???

1 Like

We were probably delusional to think we could lose our best RB, our best deep threat WR, an All American kicker, and a great special teams Coach, and be anywhere near as good.

Add to that how the injury and time away from playing have affected Brett, and there you have it.

6 Likes

CM loves Brett and will NEVER pull him.

3 Likes

Think maybe Cincy’s got it.

Look at the data over the past 10 years…the answer to your question is pretty obvious. The blind squirrel found his acorn!

2 Likes

Could our defense just get an INT…one.just one…

2 Likes

Yellow rules!!!

2 Likes

Can we have 22 hondrus???

1 Like

Now ask for a touchdown from the offense.

That Gleason throw looked like Gabbert in the red zone.

Miami should demand a 50% cut from all players who are portaled away and get paid…Come to think of it, that might help level the field overall. Thoughts.