Miami at Toledo Game Thread

That’s the spirit!!

The pass defense is like Swiss cheese. The offense stinks like Limburger, and overall we are soft like Brie. We are the cheesiest.

Think end of last weeks UMass game. Light a fire under their collective ass!

2 Likes

That’s kinda where I’m at. What is the risk of Chuck going atomic? The path we are heading down is a 20 something point loss. But maybe it can be avoided with the right choices.

1 Like

Atomic like every time the offense comes back to the sidelines and he’s yelling “wtf is wrong with you guys?”?

2 Likes

Maybe he needs to bring the heat to the position coaches. You know more about this stuff than any of us do. I still see an outside chance at a win so that alone probably makes me nuts.

1 Like

Except for the two drives with super short fields because of ST miscues, the defense has only allowed 9 points.

1 Like

23-6 not Miami…even two TDs and 2-2 point conversions won’t get us back to even…assuming, we can stop them along the way… at least a three score game.

Our offensive line was terrible last year, and they picked right back up where they left off. Patterson needs to find lineman that want to push people around not get pushed around. No leadership on this team.

5 Likes

Might be time to warm up Hesson or Kopp

I’ll say it, Patton was never good at Miami. He got luck last year because of Aveon and Amos. Time to find him a job at Iowa or Minnesota.

3 Likes

This team is a disaster all around

Patton, not Patterson

1 Like

Reversion to the mean happening…

1 Like

Sorry yes Patton, not Patterson.

2 Likes

Gabbert is getting attacked in waves by UT front 7. OL sucks as much as he does.

1 Like

Gabbert holds on to the ball way too long

Every time they get a first down it feels lucky

2 Likes

He does at times, no doubt. But as the announcers in every game have said, he has no pocket most plays, and look at how poor our run blocking is as well. This is a veteran OL.

2 Likes

Just go for it on 4th down.