Miami at Notre Dame Week

Last season led many to believe Chuck had gotten over the hump. He didn’t. Same terrible time management, same terrible disorganization, same puzzling play calling. And he got an extension.

4 Likes

After so many data points, this is just what Chuck is OOC.

2 Likes

This is what gets to me about Chuck….11th year HC and 6th year QB, and it’s like we fully expected to lose the first 3 games this year. So frustrating to watch.

3 Likes

Would love to have Shane Montgomery as our OC.

1 Like

Sarcasm, but so true.

By most standards I have a shitty last few days. In a Maine hospital diagnosed w Covid , my knee is swollen because of a Covid related fall, the motel we planned to get into was sold out, didn’t get to another until we were down 7-3. Come on Miami, cheer me up.

BTW, Chucks game manager skills have not helped.

3 field goals across 6 first half quarters.

At a certain point it’s fair to ask if Gabbert gives this team the best chance to win. He looks a shell of his former self

6 Likes

Notre Dame did everything they could in the first quarter to let us put points on the board. Team couldn’t take advantage and execute. Story of the game; fight me.

1 Like

If only Aveon Smith were around….

1 Like

We miss Quez

Yeah, baby!!!

1 Like

BRING BACK CHAOS BALL

1 Like

Capitalize on it!

ND trying very hard to give Miami the game.

1 Like

To be fair I liked Shane as OC, it’s HC that was the nightmare

1 Like

And we won’t accept the gifts!

1 Like

Week 3 and we still cant call a play in 40 seconds. Too many formations and substitutions. People dont know the alignments. Very frustrating

4 Likes

Big 3rd and 1. Play comes in late. Scrambling all over the place to get the play off. Happens so frequently on important plays.

3 Likes

Our o line in a short yard situation is not playing well enough for slow developing plays. Period.

Offense needs to do something now

1 Like