Miami at Eastern Michigan

Feed him the rock!!!

1 Like

How many times has what’s his face called what’s his name “partner?”

Any word on Reggie Virgil?, #0

1 Like

Yea us!

1 Like

I’m guessing concussion protocol and out at least a week. Just a hunch.

3 Likes

Lala land…concussion protocal I’d bet.

2 Likes

Let’s kick the Bobcats’ asses.

3 Likes

Like the win against Buffalo years ago. Got things turned around for a great finish
By the way…BEATVTHE BOBBIES!!!

2 Likes

Lock of the SZN. They getting destroyed. We are going back to Detroit.

1 Like

I’ll be at Yager next week! Game is finally scheduled as it should be annually - 3rd Saturday in October, same as Bama-Tennessee.

2 Likes

Gonna pick us to lose again?

1 Like

KMA. We played like crap last week and I flew ther from NC for that sloppy performance.

I probably inspired much better play this week by predicting another lackluster outing.

2 Likes

Really really pleased with that effort. Came on here to complain earlier about the fumbled punt return. Did some yard work while listening to Bake and heard the boys put in a much needed bounce back performance. This team is not dead. Not by a long shot. Beat OU next week, and the momentum will feel very real. I’m sure guys like Gabbert, Salopek, Wise, and co will want their final season to mean something. Today it showed.

3 Likes

Great win. I had a divided tv and then had to meet friends but felt like we were the better team. Still think 7-5 is possible

1 Like

Ballcoach predicted 8 wins so I’m going with at least that.

3 Likes

At this point I would be very pleased to get to 7-5. Yeah I know 6-6 gets you to a bowl these days, but it still doesn’t feel much like a successful season.

1 Like

Clearly my watching the game on my tablet at the synagogue during Yom Kippur services was the difference maker! :sunglasses:I prayed for God to forgive the sins of this team and its coaching staff during this season. Clearly he listened!

The two important items for Saturday afternoon Yom Kippur services on Miami game day!

11 Likes

The message board is happy. It was a good day!

3 Likes

Brett was so efficient that he broke ESPN’s QBR stat column…

6 Likes

I’m continually baffled how a brand so successful can have such a shit app. Always glitchy.

1 Like