MACtion

Watching this first quarter makes me wonder again how in the world we couldn’t muster enough offense to beat either team. Go Broncos.

Chips showing some fight with their RB1 back playing.

I wouldn’t hate seeing Northern Illinois eliminated from bowl eligibility tonight and have nothing to play for next week…

2 Likes

They just said on ESPN2 that “just what you would expect with MACTION with a low scoring football game.” WHAT? We used to be the WAC/MWC of the EAST! This #@$% needs to change!

The color guy on the BG game is absolutely killing MAC recruiting with his incessant frozen tundra chatter - rain, snow, wind, hail, 20 degrees - all the while sitting in the Doyt Perry press box in Bowling Green in 60 degree November weather.

3 Likes

I’m bummed I am missing that. I have a real soft spot for regional schlocky.

So I think the disparaging Midwest weather comments were made by Cole Cubelac, the guy who covers the B1G. What’s up with that?

By the way, forecast for Oxford for next Tuesday is for 74-52.

2 Likes

No way we score 74. :wink:

4 Likes

74? Hmmm. Don’t we have a hoops game that night? Lol

I think this win by BG mathematically eliminates us from East contention. Am I right?

Wonder if Lester is regretting going for two after the touchdown….

1 Like

I don’t think that was on purpose. Looked like a problem on the snap and hold.

no…Monday…for bball

1 Like

My bad, was just looking at play by play and it said 2pt conversion failed.

Not yet. BG wins one more we are toast.

Not sure if ‘yeah no’ has been brought up here before, but it drives me crazy that every answer begins with that. In every interview…since he was hired. Weird tick that burns my ears.

2 Likes

Yeah no, it has. It’s kind of become his unofficial nickname here.

Oddity: There are currently only three teams with 4-5 records in the FBS - Miami, UConn, and BYU.