MAC bowl games

Happened to catch a few minutes of the dreaded Bobcats game…was jealous to see the sunny skies over Myrtle Beach! Kittens up 10-zip over Ga Southern in 2nd quarter.

1 Like

One of the rare times I root for Ohio.

5 Likes

Bobkittens up 20-0 at the half vs Georgia Southern

Kittens are dominating

These GA Southern jerseys are awful. Trying to be Penn St? The front doesn’t even have the name of their school or nickname.

1 Like

27-0 OU early 3rd quarter

1 Like

I know some here vehemently disagree, but I have always rooted for all MAC teams in bowls, even the Bobkittens.

5 Likes

My position is that I don’t have to cheer for the kittens, but I can be pleased that we beat a 10-win team that got a bowl win for the MAC. And if they did lose today, none of us would have to be sad for them either.

3 Likes

Not so fast. GaSo making a run

Georgia So coming back…now 34-21 Kittens with 12 minutes left in the 4th.

1 Like

Was playing pickleball last week when a young woman walked into the gym to play. She was wearing an OU t shirt and I made my normal “sorry you couldn’t get into a real college “ comment. She smiled and said that I must be a Miami grad.

1 Like

Isn’t that the best. Happened to me at an office in Dallas. Great rivalries live on!

1 Like

Kittens put it away with long drive and TD.

Up 41-21 w about 3 minutes left in the game.

2 Likes

And playing with their 3rd team QB

2 Likes

He looked pretty good actually.

1 Like

“Angry punter”

He did, but not as good as their 3rd string tailback!

I think this is behind the Blade’s paywall but it’s worth noting. The contract with the Arizona Bowl obligated UT to bring its full band but the bowl apparently contributes nothing specifically to make that happen.

Camellia Bowl is interesting. Hammock is gunslinging. 21-7 Huskies with 9:00 left in the first half. NIU has attempted two two-point conversions, an onside kick, and scored a TD on a fake FG. The kicker ran 40 yards for the TD.

Very chippy for a non-rivalry game. Butch being his normal a-hole self.

2 Likes

NIU should run a fake on all their FG attempts.

3 Likes