Let's Get It Started...BEAT UC WEEK!

Let’s beat the evil rat bastards again this year! No last minute heroics…just whoop their ass!

6 Likes

Watched the YouTube podcast by the three Bearcat cretans on Chatterbox Bearcats yesterday as they watched their heroes piss away the game against Pitt.

They then proceeded to trash Satterfield and make a number of disparaging comments about MAC football - obviously completely unaware to what was going on in State College and South Bend. They agreed they would consider the Bearcats’ season a bust unless they beat Miami by 10–14 points.

They also gloated that they would take back the Bell and end the rivalry - and they expressed great happiness that they won’t have to go to Oxford anymore.

Weirdly, one of them accused Miami fans of eating Bagels with Doritos on them. Don’t think I’ve ever heard that one leveled at us before.

Let’s kick their booties and send them packing on their endless stream of road trips to easy to get to Lubbock, Stillwater, Manhattan, Morgantown, Waco, and Tucson.

Let’s keep the damned Bell!

2 Likes

In postgame comments the announcers gave credit to the special teams for Pitt outplaying UC. Looks like our former special teams coach is still getting it done.

6 Likes

2.5 point dogs at home to a mid-major? Vegas don’t know ball.

2 Likes

Why don’t they want to come to Oxford? Yeah, Nippert is cool, but the Short Vine is a crime scene.

1 Like

Cradle Of Coaches Vs. Cradle Of Criminals

(Quote from 45 years ago)

2 Likes

Guess they’re too urbane slick for the fashionable burbs. Plus they think their excrement don’t stink.

2 Likes

Crunch and Munch is nothing to be ashamed of.

7 Likes

The Crimecats brag about beating Miami 16 straight years. I point out to them that it took 16 years to even the score.

8 Likes

As a “seasoned” alum, I greatly value the UC series (and enjoyed many a victory over the Bearcats in person over the years), and although I am crushed the series is essentially over, it would greatly alleviate my personal pain and disappointment if we win this d@mn game and retain the Bell forever! Beat UC!

7 Likes

I cannot use my 4 season tickets for the UC game due to a trial I am involved in on the West Coast - happy to provde to anyone on this site- please let me know of any interest.

Back in the day, The Miami Men’s Club of Cincinnati hosted a dinner for Miami alums the night before the annual Miami-UC game.

I fondly remember the one and only Andy Stef, the night’s MC stating that, on his way to that night’s dinner, he was asked by someone on the street where UC was located…his reply: “Right between the F and the K.”

Nothing has changed in the intervening years.

3 Likes

Hope you beat the rap, Cal! Sorry you can’t make it to the big game.

1 Like

Francine’s inland storm track seems to be shifting west. That’s good news for our Saturday game day weather. Rain chances for Oxford are decreasing.

Get our butts in the seats!

Love to see that Miami is actually making an effort to fill Yager! They should try to get the Greek orgs involved to help fill it. Just offer them some free beer and pizza

Looks like whatever remnants of the storm that will be around by Saturday wont be very severe. Hopefully just an overcast day with some occasional sprinkles.

Don’t give it to them until the end of the 3rd quarter…

1 Like
2 Likes

Bruh

1 Like

They’re in a fraternity, you see