Hockey Coaching Search

1 Like

One interesting note:

Noreen will continue with the Storm through the remainder of the USHL regular season and postseason before officially assuming his role leading Miami Hockey.

Looks like that could be as late as mid-May depending on how far they advance. Don’t particularly mind it but seems like it will be a busy couple of weeks for him putting together a staff and recruiting players while still wrapping up that season.

2 Likes

Just saw that too and I agree.

Another bad hire bye Saylor

2 Likes

I personally like to see commitment to Not bailing on his team and imagine that was agreed to by Miami.
His team might have a few legit recruits too ( Just say’in).
Also the team(s) they’re playing may have some legit recruits.

1 Like

I don’t follow hockey that closely, but shouldn’t his name be more French?

1 Like

SacrĂ© bleu!! You’re right!

1 Like

I’d like to hear your reasoning why it was a bad hire.

3 Likes

Greggie has a personal vendetta since Sayler didn’t hire Henderson as the MBB coach. So now he just posts to fire everyone.

4 Likes

And who he would have picked instead :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

they just need to declare in the portal window, right?

why do you think this. your post has the least context of any i’ve read about this. what’s the reasoning?

1 Like

Greggie doesn’t like the fact that Noreen will sign a QB every year.

2 Likes

He’s the man. He can’t be bothered with post-firing scenarios.

What’s bad about it?

You all have room to talk when you all was want them to fire chuck and he has to mac titles

2 Likes

Here’s another name from “ Them wuz the Days”
. Connor Knapp.
A kid also named Knapp,age 20,was recruited as a goalie out of Sylvania,Ohio.Not to Miami.
Klayton Knapp going to Duluth. Looks like well ,get to see him in Oxford. Not related to Connor Knapp,age 33.

Remember when Connor Knapp made 55 saves vs Michigan in the NCAA Regional? May still be a school record at Miami.

Reading up on it a little a player who has signed a letter of intent with a school would lose a year of eligibility unless the school grants a release. They could also delay enrollment for a year if they have another year of juniors eligibility. Presumably someone could attempt to use the transfer portal but that would use up their one free transfer. However the way things have been going multiple penalty-free transfers are possible.

The King of Fort Wayne

But I highly doubt Klayton is his son. Nephew, maybe.

1 Like

Connor Knapp is only 33. Unless he had a kid at 13 that’s not his son.