Game week -- Kentucky!

Couldn’t agree more. Who the hell cares who a team plays their conference schedule against? Do we think that’s how Clark Lea starts his Vandy presser every week? Saturday’s game is against Kentucky, not a conference. They have 18-23 year old kids just like we do?

3 Likes

Dig Bester’s sweat shirt/hoodie

3 Likes

With these suspensions, we are catching Kentucky at the right time to pull off the upset!

1 Like

Hey, we even have a 25 year old :wink:

1 Like

Anybody know who we have at QB1 on our scout team this week?

1 Like

Throwback!

1 Like

A Tight End of course…:wink:

1 Like

Austin is not messing around this season. He’ll be game ready a full hour before kickoff.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I get the angst here. So we’re upset that CM said they’re excited to play an SEC school?

2 Likes

Excitement? Did you listen to the presser? He spoke as if he was leading the team to the beaches of Normandy.

That QB could be our DEs!

:wink:

1 Like

and how did that turn out 11 months later?

Not great for about 30,000

Well the Tiger tank was quite a bit bigger than the Sherman tank…so the analogy works in that regard.

Still blows my mind the stuff being built/developed in late 30s/early 40s.

Who’s our Sherman tank! That thing might pass emissions in India, that’s about it.

1 Like

Hank the tank!

Ertl’s from Wisconsin. All Eastern Time Zone night games start at 6 in Wisconsin. Lol

A little side twist, preview…and I don’t know if he’ll get as big (maybe 220+), but think the current UK QB is a bit of a look into the future of what Joe Humphries for us, could be in two years.

1 Like

Per the UK website: Will Levis 6’3” 232 lbs. Per the 2021 Miami website: AJ Mayer 6’3” 231 lbs.

Not as if our guys have never seen a QB of that stature.

1 Like

As I recall the Louisville QB Lefors in the 2003 Mobile GMAC Bowl was a pretty stout kid but that didn’t stop the RedHawks!

1 Like

Bowling Green’s Brian McClure was 6’’6”
225# - back in the 80s.