Game Week - Cincinnati!

With Gabbert I feel like we had a chance, but honestly no shot with our current situation/injuries

3 Likes

Sickos
FBS

4 Likes

this is great…however i only got 110 in the time allotted!

“Marshall, Appy State and Georgia Southern wins over P5’s show it is still attainable”

We would probably lose to them.

Let’s dump some Everclear…on this :wink:

3 Likes

UC’s beat writer noted on twitter that Miami isn’t allowing UC to host recruits this weekend. Fickell said they reached out and Miami said no. On the one hand this is fairly petty, on the other hand, I kind of like it. Not that we’re after the same high school players as them for the most part, but if it’s a home game why should we help them recruit?

10 Likes

Eh, a decent amount of our current players and commits held UC offers. We’re going after a lot of the same kids

3 Likes

They (UC) put on their mid-major pants one leg at a time just like everyone else ~ The_Sackman

1 Like

As long as we don’t ever play at Paul Brown again then fine

1 Like

I mean, we’re doing it every 3 years

Why? We should charge UC for that.

I suppose I meant more moving forward. I believe UC currently has a top 25 recruiting class in the nation.

Either way, I think we’re on the same page. They agreed to make it a home game for us when they signed the contract. We’re not obligated to assist their recruiting efforts.

1 Like

UC’s Family Weekend is this weekend. Looking forward to seeing the CCM choirs and orchestra perform Friday night before the RedHawks beat the fellow mid-major Bearcats Saturday afternoon. Mostly, I’m just looking forward to eating and drinking way too much at Oktoberfest after the game!

2 Likes

Who’s going to the game?

Got our tickets and tailgate gear packed and ready to go!

Eddie…Cincy…JIve???

Have a little Hawktalk get together?

I’m going. I also have 4 tickets I cannot use. Club, Section 204, Row 1. This is a Miami section (bought them from MU). Any interest out there? On me. I do not want to put UC people in them. They will go unused if no takers! ***UPDATE - these tickets are now committed. Excited to see the faithful coming out!

2 Likes

Jeff - Your post wins the Love and Honor “patriotism award”. Wish I could be there but a pending hip replacement in October has me sidelined at least until Bowl season. If you don’t find willing volunteers perhaps you could take some of those COVID stick fans with you - Ben, Brandon, Dom and Sterling would do - and put them in the empty seats.

2 Likes

Check your PMs Jeff

1 Like

I’m going to sit this week out, but I’ll be at Northwestern with a few hawktalkers

1 Like

Jive…got it. Better chance maybe for win at NWern. Have family in Cincy and nephew that was on UC’s as full ride. Hope to see them at the game.

Usucks is 22 point favorites. Yikes!

1 Like

Can’t make it, Dave…live in NC now. Lived in Chicago burbs for 20 years and in those days caught quite a few OOC games in the region. Went to all the games at NW since the 90’s.