Future Schedules 2026-2029

Good point. Another factor is the visitor guarantee. Fcs teams get between $300-$400k I believe. What is Mizzou getting to come. Might not be that much because the contract was a 1 for 1

The Missouri contract was a 2 for 1 and we already played the two games there 20 years ago.

2 Likes

We would be paying Missouri 200K.

I remember losing a low scoring game in Treadwells early career - maybe like 16-6. But what was the other game?

1 Like

The prior year (2010) when we got destroyed 51-13.

1 Like

If that is the case, looks good for us to “pay” an SEC team. That is not much $$ and covers their travel and Kleenex tissues for crying on the bus ride or more likely plane ride home.

The other Missouri game was against the Michael Haywood-coached 'Hawks in 2010. Miami lost 51-13 on Sept. 25 and that’s the season Miami won their final 6 games and were MAC Champs and beat Middle Tennessee in the GoDaddy Bowl in Mobile, AL.

I was there in Columbia, MO…on the sideline…a hot day as I recall.

Marshall just scheduled an away game at Missouri State for 2026. That takes them out of consideration for our 2026 home schedule.

I know wrong thread, but does Miami sell booze at the games at Yager now?

There’s a beer garden under the scoreboard

Unfortunately for us craft beer drinkers the selection is lacking. The beers by Swine City Brewing are not good in my opinion. I wish Miami had a partnership with another brewery like Municipal Brew Works in Hamilton or a bigger semi-local brand like MadTree or Rhinegeist.

Beer is sold throughout the stadium, not just the beer garden. Beer is now sold at the big three - football, basketball and hockey.

2 Likes

Baseball too!

1 Like

I would love to sit at that stadium with a dog and a nice beer watching our team. Especially these next couple years as we are going to get good.

1 Like

Agree on the Swine City. I’ve tried several and haven’t found one I like. Municipal Brew Works in Hamilton would be a good swap. Or Fretboard from Blue Ash (Cinti suburb) and has a restaurant in Hamilton.

1 Like

Baseball and softball as well

1 Like

I i am extremely reluctant to criticize any product which is supporting Miami but I am finding it difficult support Swine City the way I want to.

2025 FB Schedule unsure if this needs a new thread. No more home game vs Mizzou

1 Like

Told you all mizzouri wouldn’t not come

7 Likes

You sure did.

1 Like