First coach named

That, and even if Summers did a great job at CSU it doesn’t mean he’s the right guy to be on his staff at Mizzou. Succeeding as a head coach at a Great Plains flagship university in the SEC requires a different approach then a Great Lakes third-tier public school in the Horizon League. And when you have a power conference budget for assistants, you have the luxury of hiring guys who wouldn’t even think about a job at a low-major for under $100K per year.

1 Like

Yes, Phan Shin still open. Just ate there before the last home BB game in March. The EMU radio team was in there, too. Pretty good. My 2 kids currently at MU still like it.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s good business to honor the past and Chet seems like a standup guy so double win.

4 Likes

So did Travis just decide to throw the whole assistants allowance at Summers? I mean, he seems to be doing a good job…

Summers Siri and Alexa. And The Buy Right Kid. Is he still around? Those were the best/worst commercials on local Cincy tv for a good while.

1 Like

Willie Thall and the Bargain City Kid, sponsored by Kash Amburgy’s Bargain City in South Lebanon, OH.

2 Likes

Remaining staff…

GAs and Miamihawk coaches of the week…do you really need anymore?

I can still hear Kash’s Big Bargain ads in my head after all these years!

3 Likes

“Follow the arrows, follow the signs”

3 Likes

Save Cash With Kash.

3 Likes

Classic!

And of course…Cornelius Cash (BG)

Cash was money

1 Like

I see the elegance of what you did there