Evansville

All the best to new coach Travis Steele and the Miami men’s hoopsters! Restore hope this season in our basketball future!

7 Likes

Where’s shooter, did Kamari get his make-up test done?

Man with all the turnover here, being 7 point favorites seems pretty wild. Evansville must be truly awful.

1 Like

Evansville is in a very similar situation with turnover. Steele did a great job of retaining the commits Owens had, adding two talented freshman, and then pulling in some decent transfers.

I’d be a lot more confident about the spread if one of Williams or Lewis were available.

2 Likes

FWIW, the crack Miami SI dept. has a whole paragraph about Kamari and his contributions in the latest release.

1 Like

Also, I’m planning on being in attendance tonight. Anyone else making the late night trip to Millett?

4 Likes

I’ll be watching at home with the 2 for $6 McRib special and a locally brewed IPA.

3 Likes

:wave:

2 Likes

It’s a strong call. Until Sunday, 1983 was the last time I had a McRib. I don’t know why I waited so long and those are years I can never get back so good on you for catching that culinary Leprechaun.

I haven’t been to a game in years, but I’m planning on going tonight.

7 Likes

I’ll be there solo

1 Like

Come early support the women at 6:00.

1 Like

81-76…I’m still trying to figure out which team has which point total.

1 Like

Vegas says us.

1 Like

I don’t know.

My intel was that he is out for the semester.

Did you hear it is just a make up test? Or, just joking (sort of)

The line dropped from 8 to 5.5

Agree. 100%

Smith is playing hurt as well. Safford playing banged up.

Steele has gone hard on these guys since June. Academically and athletically. Etzler and Harrison hurt.

Don’t forget about Mitchell Rylee. Effective and tough. Just not flashy and no 3’s.

Any clarity on Williams?

1 Like

Was joking on make up tests…seems like if out for semester he would not have been in the notes.

These guys should not be that banged up…they were all practicing in the last social media update…post/tweet.

Oh well, we will see soon enough.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Xavier Game