Del State

Good memories!

1 Like

Well deserved.

Here is the (almost) full Army v Delaware State game for anyone interested

For a little chuckle, fast forward to 12:05… I’ve never seen a QB get taken out by his RB on a WR screen. Actually, I’ve never seen a QB just hit by the RB right off the snap ever.

Bluesman might call for that RB #6 to never see the field again! :rofl: :rofl:

I was at the Purdue game in West Lafayette and the Marshall, Toledo and Cincinnati games in ‘73. It was the last year I lived in Ohio post graduation before moving to the Pacific Northwest. I was just getting to my seat at kickoff and turned around in just enough time to see the kickoff return TD. When we missed the PAT, I thought “that’s gonna hurt!” But that defense was special! 6-0 final and the Bell stayed in Oxford.

3 Likes

Already ran into Bake and Carl Richburg. Then hanging out with Wayne Embry!

3 Likes

Gorgeous day for football in Oxford - no excuse for not making the drive from anywhere nearby!

Anybody know how soon after the game it is available on ESPN+? Probably can’t watch the game live, so wanted to see it on replay, without knowing what happens.

1 Like

I can usually find them in On Demand within about an hour.

1 Like

It should let you watch it almost immediately

2 Likes

Yeah if it’s not immediate, it’s not long after the fact. I re-watched the ending of last week’s game not even an hour after it ended.

1 Like

Miami is the largest favorite on the whole CFB board today at -41.5.

6 Likes

Blues where you at? Want to stop by and say hi. Davearama

Should be.

R

Currently at skippers. @GuardHawk just walked in as well. Should be at the stadium once this beer tower is consumed. Hoping to say hi to folks as well.

No one touch my Victory Bell!!

4 Likes

Anyone else having trouble getting the game on ESPN+?

It took longer than usual on my tv, but iPad was much faster.

3 & out by the D.
Then Gage on the return, Gage on the reception, Gage on the reverse, Amos with the TD.