Coppin State preview

Lots of turnovers again. I think 9in the first 15 minutes.

But I confess watching the lady knitting in front of me is a bit more exciting than this game. (I am at Millet)

1 Like

Trolls: Band Together premieres tonight. Kids have had this night on the calendar for weeks over a Coppin State game.

2 Likes

We are up 19-34 and Bryce is having a nice night. 13 already.

1 Like

Who the hell puts the lower score first? Especially when you say “we are up”!!!

2 Likes

Every now and then you see the flashes of excellence that warranted each of these players being recruited. I guess eventually it will all come together. Played well late in the first half.

1 Like

Halftime now.

We started playing really, really badly. But we are much better now. Bultman playing his best game thus far, with a couple of critical 3s and nice passes. Elmer had a sensational dunk. This kid deserves more play time. I find our guards are a bit lost on both sides of the court and making tons of silly mistakes. Finally, Coppin State is a very bad team.

1 Like

Bryce looking much more confident. Elmer gives us the ability to get some buckets at the rim. Ipsaro plays with speed and passion.

Still too many turnovers.

Coppin State is going to lose a ton of games. But I’ll take some positive things from half #1.

1 Like

Was just trying to be helpful. Jackass.

1 Like

13 assists on 15 baskets (and 4 free throws). Nice.

1 Like

Bullman started out bad. But he has stopped driving and did more spot up and really worked

We are doing well. Coppin is really bad

1 Like

20-40 at halftime :wink:

2 Likes

Coppin is 0% from beyond the arc. 0 out of 10.

1 Like

It’s good to be up by a lot, but it doesn’t feel like we’ve played all that great. Coppin St is just atrocious.

I, for one, am glad they are on the schedule.:grin:

1 Like

Better than the Wilmington College Quakers. A D1 win at least.

But are we UP 20-40?

1 Like

Game is back to its initial ugliness. Ipsaro is quickly becoming my favorite player. Mabrey is struggling on both sides. 23pt lead

1 Like

I see a lot of role players. It’ll be interesting to see who emerges as a consistent starting 5.

Morris 13-18 from floor after three games.