Clemson

I like the ball control style we’re working right now. If we can maintain a multiple possession lead, this could work. Reminds me of Charlie Ball.

2 Likes

Can’t give this one away. We look like the better team.

2 Likes

I take it back.

1 Like

Couple bad turnovers. Couple bad calls. Quick score flip.

Lead’s gone, Clemson on an 8-0 run, and we’ve moved to Turnover City.

Blah!

This is quickly getting away from us. Weird to say that when we’re trailing by 2 but that is the case.

1 Like

Now is not the time to get sloppy.

“Hello darkness, my old friend”

2 Likes

Lairy struggling to hold the ball. Really wondering if he has a had injury from that collision earlier.

And just like that we’re down by 10.

1 Like

Wheels fell off the bus

I was busy with work stuff and checked the score when we were up by six in the 2nd half. You all can blame me.

And Dae Dae takes a two hand shove to the back with nothing.

1 Like

Yeah…poor job managing the game…IMO.

Too bad as we were playing relatively well…should have been up at half…instead down.

Same old same old…just another likely loss. Still dumb, bull rush plays by Ayah…maybe too much dribbling by Grant…hard to knock it though with how well he’s (Grant, overall) played.

Have to beat Bellarmine…if we don’t OOC season is a loss.

1 Like

We’ve decided not to play defense.

1 Like

Looks like we’re heading for a 20 point loss. Hard to fathom when we were up 8!

Wow, this one really got away quickly. That’ll happen when you go 5 minutes without scoring a bucket.

Yeah bummer that we can’t play smarter and harder with a 23 to 24 year old guys.

We did for 60% of the game, but good teams know it and win, Miami does not!

1 Like

I keep hearing what a great veteran team we have and this is the third straight game we have lost a nice second lead because when the pressure comes we take terrible shots and stop playing defense

We are 3-4 vs division 1 teams with this great team

1 Like