Clemson

Down by 1 at the half.

1 Like

Sisqo with the 3 at the buzzer to get it back within 1 at the half. Nice.

If our guards are tired, and Kamari can’t be a ball handler, may we should lift the redshirt from Tatum or Avance to give us a body for a few minutes a game.

Big bucket by White to end the first half.

Clemson ended up being gifted 5 points at the end. Ball goes out of bounds off Clemson, given back to Clemson leading to a 3 point play. Then they got a layup off a clear moving screen off the ball. Then Miami can’t get a shot off because Grant’s jersey is being pulled like a flag behind him.

1 Like

Truthfully not overly impressed by Clemson. Again, this is a very winnable game.

Tatum isn’t a RS. He’s not playing because he’s a walk-on.

Lairy has 0 points (0-5). Yes, this is a game we can win.

Unfortunately, I’ve seen this story before. Miami gives you blue balls, gives you hope and hangs in there, and we loose…prove me wrong RedHawks!

Much better effort so far than in Terre Haute. Our post players have more than held their own. That’s been the surprise of the game. We’ve scored in the post and Clemson’s barely gotten the ball in the post. Defensively, we’ve played tough when they’ve tried to drive to the basket. That’s all we can do with our undersized guards. Offensively, I’d like to see more ball reversal to get open looks. They’re there, just like the look at the end of the half was for White.

And they call a charge on a defender in the restricted zone while they’re moving.

1 Like

I wouldn’t read into Indiana State. Most of the team was pretty ill.

That charge call on Ayah is bullshit.

2 Likes

Up by 6 with 15:38 remaining in the 2nd half.

Miami definitely not getting any favorable calls now.

Hall had enough moving screens in the first half to foul out. Hasn’t stopped in the second. Not to mention when he goes up to block shots it’s never vertical and he always gets body. Joke of an officiating crew, but what’s new. It’s the ACC.

Did Hall just demand applause from the fans after that last block?

1 Like

Jive I was told by a member of the staff Tatum is a RS.

Brown is going to DI finish in the top 10 in every major category for Miami

1 Like

Dae Dae Grant may be the best player in the ACC.

3 Likes