Buffalo vs. Miami

Now THAT was a definitive TO by Chuck. He has learned and is still learning as we all are perpetual learners.

4 Likes

Not bad eh?

2 Likes

MAC East champs

6 Likes

MAC EAST CHAMPS!!!

Yes, there were some ugly games, but we just went 3-0 with a backup QB to secure a division championship.

9 Likes

Really been working on his TO game.

3 Likes

The situation is that WE’RE MAC EAST CHAMPS

7 Likes

AV likes to go bowling…

1 Like

Thank you, sports center!
“The FIRST Miami University!”

12 Likes

It played a huge role in our win against (interestingly enough) Toledo in 2009 to prevent a winless season.

2 Likes

Yea us!!! See you in Detroit, peeps.

1 Like

Whew…that wasn’t easy and not too relaxing to watch at times, but a win is a win.

And wow, if we think Miami’s play calling is conservative, how about Buffalo’s. Simply terrible w a constant supply of delayed QB runs and bad passing plays.

I should also mention that our DB’s played very well…great coverage all night.

1 Like

I feel great for our team but sad at the same time. I’m truly sad that less than probably 250 of our 19,000 strong student body was present in the stadium to see the RedHawks clinch the MAC East Championship. How times have changed!

2 Likes

Post game
Michael Eaves on Sports Center on ESPN2 said “Congratulations to the FIRST MIAMI University”.

Yeah - GO MU!

3 Likes

Brett was there…

4 Likes

Screw the dumbass students who weren’t smart enough to watch a piece of their history.
Shout out to coach Martin who now has the most wins ever in a season for his time at MU. 9. And counting!

I like your style Chuck. Just win, baby!

4 Likes

MACtion is a tv product. I’m sure a bunch were watching up town or at their house.

1 Like

MACtion is what it is. Not ideal timing, but happy to be on national tv. I would have attended if a student. What drives me CRAZY is the students who are so gung ho Ohio State! I just was reading an alumni newsletter from my fraternity and I saw two people wearing OSU jerseys (which I saw all the time as a student too) I just can’t get over the fact that if you love OSU so much, just go there!!!

5 Likes

Total teammate/warrior. Love him.

For the 55th year in a row, the Ohio Bobcats will not be MAC champs.

11 Likes

OU’s last MAC title can join AARP.

2 Likes