Buffalo vs. Miami

A turnover would be delightful.

2 Likes

I’d probably go for it there, but the way Chuck plays I think he figures the odds of a successful defensive stop (and better field position for next drive) were better than making a 4th and 2. Only problem is that UB is figuring our defense out and we’re bailing them out with stupid mistakes.

1 Like

They’re just grinding us down 4-5 yards at a time. We’re going three and out and wearing out our own defense.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll take a strip sack and a defensive TD (combo #2 to go). Thank you. Yes, to go.

Well there you have it. But it’s time for us to dial up a game-sealing TD drive that ideally burns some clock.

Hell yeah!

2 Likes

Javon! He is the MVP tonight. 1st and goal.

7 Likes

Nice

1 Like

TD!!!

1 Like

Wow. When AV went back to pass I thought what are we doing. But great pass. Great day for Tracy. Both actually

1 Like

Great catch and side-step run after catch!

2 Likes

Hell yes!

TD AMOS!

He is co-MVP tonight.

3 Likes

Tracy is the hidden gem we always forget about. Well I mean I always forget about. I’d like to buy him a steak.

I want him to blow up during the last 4 games and go from somewhat famous to totally famous Amos

2 Likes

Roughing the passer penalty on Ohio third down sets up CMU. Chips score to cut the lead to 31-20 very early in the fourth.

Hang on here and win and it doesn’t matter!

2 Likes

Javon Tracy…can…catch!

1 Like

Ok let’s get greedy. Turnover time. UB is going to have to start passing sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Cmu head coach very crafty. Watch out hillbilly kittens

2 Likes

No Sh*t, we have no offense at all