Bowling Green

Something must be incredibly wrong in hockey if we complain that our poor facilities are holding us back in BB, yet, with great facilities in hockey…

3 Likes

Amen…is what it is…Jack O would let em shoot 50 treys…he’s just hoping to get lucky and one drops…and then he’ll say it was a big time shot.

The way Miami plays …and specifically what Dalonte’s game is turning into is sad…just hoist a low percentage shot repeatedly…hope we get more shots off…and balances out.

It will work maybe 1 in 3 to 4 games out…but not really the winning % most coaches look for…

3 Likes

I had a revelation about men’s basketball when I was on the golf course. I don’t put anything in to my game and an surprised and mad when I shoot bogey golf. Silly! If we don’t make a resolved effort to do our best in basketball (not directed at the players, more about the whole entirety) why should we ever be surprised we lose? Yes, a lot of teams are in our shoes who put the same effort into building their programs who find ways to beat us. But to fully escape the gravitational force field of suck that includes those teams, we have to do more and like hockey, the bet may not even pay off for a while or ever. But there isn’t another way. You have to try.

1 Like