Bowl predictions and preferences

I went to high school and law school with Katie Holmes’s brother. In between, I went to Miami and he went to Harvard.

He confirms, it’s the Miami of the East.

2 Likes

Chants get a nice trip!

1 Like

Aren’t they playing this bowl in a 15,000 seat temp stadium that Hawaii now uses? Did they tear down the Aloha Bowl stadium??

1 Like

Yep. It’s in the Clarence Chang Soccer Stadium that Hawaii has played football in the past two years. The Aloha Bowl is condemned and last I heard it was awaiting demolition.

So, lay your bets. After the win today, what Bowl ya guessing we end up in?

For some reason, I think it still may be the Barstool against Boise State. It would be a good match up of MWC champ vs. MAC champ.

1 Like

Can someone quickly uncover improper conduct by the Tulane, SMU, and Liberty football programs and immediately report it to the NCAA? SMU should be easy.

Asking for some friends.

2 Likes

Boise going to LA bowl versus UCLA apparently

Didn’t know that…I guess we could see UNLV or Fresno if we end up in Arizona, or maybe ESPN will try to match us up with another G5 conference champ in a different bowl.

3 Likes

I think the Arizona Bowl projections were based on an assumption of us losing to Toledo. Now that we’re 11 win champs, gotta think ESPN flexes us into one of the southeastern bowls against someone like JMU, Troy, Tulane, Liberty.

1 Like

Sounds very reasonable.

P.S. Nescadad, may w your preferred destination of Myrtle Beach is a possibility.

Now that Georgia is out of the playoff, maybe we can get them in Mobile?

Georgia is beneath us. They can’t even win their conference.

2 Likes

Granted it’s dated now with the MAC & MWC results but there was an interesting note in Brett McMurphy’s projection from earlier today.

Arizona Bowl: Who ultimately ends up in the Arizona Bowl after multiple teams have indicated this week a preference to play elsewhere because of the bowl’s sponsor?

This will be interesting. Georgia may end up 4 or 5. Big difference!

You would think that being the league champ will allow us a little more leverage if we don’t want to be slotted in the Arizona Bowl.

1 Like

Tulane just lost, opening up a Top 25 slot.
Hmmm!

Might also enhance our bowl appeal, if so.

Troy killed App State.

I am not up on things. What is wrong with Barstool? I thought all the college kids like Barstool. Isnt there a barstool Oxford?

2 Likes

I was wondering who has the priority pick, ESPN or Barstool? Does it even work like that?

1 Like