Bengals

I had a feeling they might be bad and now I am confirmed. They might be 0-5 real soon. Team is regressing big time. I see it on defense although the run game looks mediocre as well. Damn it’s a long way to March but at least men’s (and maybe ladies) hoops will be good.

Please knock on some wood

1 Like

It’s hard to have all your teams be good at once but I’ve put a lot of chips on men’s hoops as I’m tired of us being bad so it’s ok. I sacrificed the Bengals and can handle the Bengals only winning 7 games if they reload. Reload on D then we gold. Can’t win a Super Bowl with the current roster.

1 Like

All good at once would be a treat. I’m trying to figure out how to have one good one first lol. Then maybe I’ll get crazy and ask for 2

1 Like

Time to reboot All My Bengals

3 Likes

The team has loads of talent, and one gaping hole on the D-line. One free agent defection, and three DT injuries and Myles Murphy being out, Sam Hubbard is showing that last year was not injury regression but possibly the new him, and this DL can be run on with ease, allows rushing QB’s to escape the pocket with ease, and allows ample time for opposing QB’s, also seemingly with ease. The soft zone with no pressure on the QB last night was predictable, and the fact they didn’t change out of that scheme until the game was out of hand was regrettable. The Lou halftime adjustments didn’t appear this game, and I really am wondering what’s going on with all of it.

2 Likes

All that being said, Daniels looked really good last night. He has a really quick release and made good choices. I was really impressed

Jayden Daniels is incredible. What a statement. Keep him healthy and he’s going to be special.

Team is under performing. That’s a coaching issue.

1 Like

Daniel’s had the best passing night ever by a rookie Quarterback. I think they said 22 out of 24. Plus his runs for first down. Joe actually had a really good games but they still lost.

They’ve done it!!! Seems like they’re mirroring Miami football’s season. Start out 0-3 then finally beat a bad team in a close game :joy:

2 Likes

Indeed!

1 Like

We’ll see how they do against their first division/conference opponents vs Baltimore/Toledo next week

Well…that happened

1 Like

We are gonna be the best 6-11 team in the history of football

1 Like

The best at offense at least lol

1 Like

Most normal owners who want to win would have fired Zac Taylor as he walked off the field for mismanagement like that. But we’re talking the Brown & Blackburn families here.

BUNGLES are a joke. A lot of overpaid under achieving guys.

1 Like

Brown family now on the Forbes 400 richest Americans list.

1 Like

Insane how much these teams are worth now.