Bellarmine game

I saw that we held them to 32 in the first half and assumed the defense was playing better. Then I looked at the stats and saw that Bellarmine is shooting 57.9% from the floor and 44.4% from three. The only reason we’re ahead is because we’re dominating the glass and Bellarmine has 10 turnovers.

1 Like

If we can improve 2% every game in some way we will get there.

1 Like

Overall, a pretty good half. Lairy poured in a bunch of points late in the half. We are fortunate to be ahead though. Not sure why Bellarmine was fouling us so much, but we’ll take it.

We started playing much better after I started bitching! (I think Steele getting animated had something to do with it as well, but I will take the credit). We just have to keep playing smart, moving the ball and stick tough on D.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind playing Bellarmine every year. This could become a nice rivalry game.

4 Likes

Really struggling to hit shots right now. Defense isn’t bad. Forcing turnovers has kept it close, but we need to regain our offensive rhythm

2 Likes

The commentators, who are sitting like five feet from Steele (you could hear him through their mics the whole game), loudly announce the play Bellarmine is going to run on a possession and we still get burned on it.

1 Like

Bring home a winner, I have been watching from the Atlanta airport - on our way home from Nassau to Oxford, but have to board the plane now

1 Like

I don’t bitch about refs often but these refs suck. Steele is right to be hot.

2 Likes

This officiating has caused a 4 point swing off a single play.

Let’s win this bitch!

1 Like

Sub in Kamari for Tatum. We need our best players on the floor. Safford can help bring the ball up.

Tatum hanging on for dear life defensively (and not succeeding).

1 Like

Morris just got lost. I’m really happy these young guys are getting experience, but it’ll make it hard to win close games. Hoping it helps win them as they mature.

3 Likes

Keep going to Mekhi!

1 Like

Where is this guy finding a K in Mirambeaux’s name?

2 Likes

The refs in this game are like a magic 8 ball lol.

If we can score on this possession to go up three or four, we could salt the game with our free throw shooting.

1 Like

Mabrey showing up big time

1 Like

Hell yeah, big win!!

2 Likes

Hoopsters salvage the weekend!

3 Likes