BEAT OHIO

OUs QB has not fully recovered from last year’s injury and is not very mobile

1 Like

Thank you the update. So Rourke won’t be the run threat he usually is. Could be a low scoring game

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say with our backup QB who doesn’t pass very well now playing, the last thing we want is a high scoring affair.

4 Likes

No argument here. Let the defense hold them to 7 points and kick three FG. Beat them 9-7.

Because they fucking suck and don’t have any more little French asshole RBs like Pierre Toilet or whatever his name was.

1 Like

Sackman exhibits his never ending love for West Appalachia.

Checked weather for game and it’s gorgeous looking.

:+1:

1 Like

If Weed is voted as legal in Ohio this Election cycle, won’t Athens’ economy completely collapse?

Probably switch to heroin.

2 Likes

Meth

1 Like

IMG_5001

My favorite Ohio Bobcat: CIA Agent Annie Walker from Covert Affairs -Piper Perabo!!

1 Like

One of my best friends from high school lived next door to Piper Perabo’s younger brother Adam when they were at OU. He said they called Adam Perabo “Pairoboobs.”

Interesting fact: someone removed Matt Lauer’s name from OU’s alumni Wikipedia page.

It’s the modern version of “Where in the World is Matt Lauer?”

I lived in Arizona for a bit, and one of the big sports talk radio guys there is an Ohio grad named Doug Franz. He once infamously said that he was rooting against his alma mater in their Sweet 16 game because they were playing North Carolina (who he’d picked to win the tournament) and he cared more about picking up a couple extra points in his bracket pool than he did about seeing OU in the Elite 8 or later.

Walker is also on Yellowstone.

Now that I know where she went to school, I hope her character gets trampled by cattle.

That scene with Beth is pretty close lol

1 Like

Hero’s Robert Munoz picks Miami as his Dog of the Week …

1 Like

Robert Munoz gets it. Loved the part of the write up where every sentence was “Fuck OU”.