BEAT OHIO

Are you going to be in Athens Saturday with a red shirt that says “The Sackman?”

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/jackschmelznger/status/1716459814279061655

Depth chart

2 Likes

Wasn’t Suttle the defensive lineman who hurt his shoulder/clavicle Saturday? Or am I missing someone?

That’s now a No Depth Chart - at least at the QB position.

4 Likes

I will be honest, OU is irrelevant and inconsequential to me. That have no impact on my life. OU is only consequential to me when I need my gutters cleaned, or my sewer is clogged, or I need mulch delivered. Then I call an OU grad. But beyond that, fuck them.

Just a friendly history lesson on this Monday morning…

7 Likes

You waited 5 months just to come back and complain about the profanity?

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll be excited for the game sometime this week. I didn’t open social media Saturday night or Sunday. We should win out with Aveon. Props to the people here who can get hyped so quickly. L&H. Let’s beat OU!

2 Likes

I just welcome the opportunity to swear. I always welcome the opportunity to swear. If you aren’t swearing, you aren’t a litigator!! :rofl:

We win against Ohio it could get us through to win the east we would have effectively 2 games on them and a week an half off to adjust the offense in Brett’s absence it is pivotal this is season and how good would it feel to beat both OU and UC in one season.

“Aveon crawled to the MAC East title through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can’t even imagine, or maybe I just don’t want to. Aveon Smith - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side."

–Ellis Boyd “RedHawk” Redding describing Ohio University perfectly as five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness

1 Like

I would remind people that there is a 3-way tie for first in the MAC East as Buffalo, Ohio, and Miami are all 3-1. All still play each other.

Universitatis Ohioensis percutiet Universitatis Miami!

1 Like

Don’t delete your posts. It ruins the show.

1 Like

Swearing helps get your point across always. And it is good for your health.
Sackman wins for staying positive and moving on to
Beating Hocking Hills. I feel like we are ready after that post. And fuck OU.

1 Like

It’s a beautiful read. It reminds me of the toast my wife made to me at our wedding!

Very poignant.

The O/U for our game at OU is down to 40.0. That’s the second lowest this week - 4 points more than the 36 for tomorrow night’s game between winless Sam Houston and 2-5 UTEP.

Iowa has a bye this week.

Giving Miami 7 points, the gamblers think Ohio will win it about 24-16. They obviously don’t see much offense from either squad - probably in recognition of our decent defense and after evaluating our now less than explosive offense.

1 Like

Last week we lost 21 to 17, that is only 38.

Anyone know why Ohio is struggling on offense this season ?. D appears to be outstanding.