Ball State Game Thread

CM said it was Kobe.

1 Like

Blocked 2 game winning FG attempts in the same season. Gotta be a record. Anyone have an Elias subscription to check?

1 Like

Do I dare look at the game stats on ESPN?

Not for the faint of heart!

1 Like

Hilton-Mercer County, Western PA, Farrell High School. My high school’s biggest rival. Post game fights were epic!!

2 Likes

There was no reason to win this game down the stretch. But they won it. It was ugly. Hell at times it was horrendous. But the guys won. Somehow, some way, they get it done when it matters.

This team is 10-2. They have double digit wins in the regular season for the first time since 2003. When you’re in the company of THAT team, you’re doing something (many things) correctly.

We will need to be better next week. But Toledo isn’t some unstoppable monster. We stayed right with them last month. Heck, after a horrible first half, we completely shut them down in the second half. Screw it. Go win the MAC, gentlemen.

10 Likes

I’m glad we got to 10 wins with this game ‘cause we probably won’t win the next 2 games.

2 Likes

I was there as well, and it wasn’t until 2/3 of the way through the 4th that I thought we would win.

We kicked OU’s ass for most of that game.

1 Like

An example of will over skill….,or something like that.

1 Like

I kept thinking that they were 1 play from turning it around and was shocked they didn’t score.
Anyway we won today!

I think he said third in the regular season. We finished 2010 with an 8-4 record before winning the MACC and our bowl.

1 Like

For the 4th straight year…

Blue Balls State

4 Likes

Hilarious. We were up 23-9 midway through the third…went up 30-9 midway through the fourth and everyone wearing green left the stadium. They got a late TD to make the final 30-16.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Do we have the best team in Ohio ???

OSU’s loss to Michigan frees up the Buckeyes to watch Miami play Toledo for a conference title next week.

9 Likes

All I can say is clean living and true grit won this game

3 Likes

That was a win. Moving on.

Neu deserved the L for kicking a FG with 3 minutes left. Idiot. You’re 4-7. Shit like that is why you earned 4-8.

3 Likes

At least he figured out a new way to blow the game against Miami. He always comes up with a different way to do it. Kudos to Coach Neu!

3 Likes