Ball State Game Thread

I want the movie rights to this game.

Have you not watched the the games since Gabbert was injured?

Right before the kick I said, “Where is McKee?” Then yelled "BLOCKED!’ and scared my 3-year old. She’s ok now.

3 Likes

Out rushed 274-46. You think Toledo learned anything?

McKee had 10 tackles and blocked a FG. PLAYER OF THE GAME!!

2 Likes

My brother is a BSU grad, and we’,ve been texting the entire game…it must feel really bad to be a BSU fan after watching your team kick our butt all day and then lose the game like that.

I am still completely baffled as to how we could play that horrendously and win the game. It’s was so bad it was almost embarrassing that we won.

Great special teams. I am glad we won. We were fortunate

Dont flip to the basketball🥲

I guess the kicker from Centerville didn’t kill us in the end… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m not shy to criticize the coaching and poor individual performances, but this team sure fights to the end for each other. That is arguably the most important quality to have as an athlete and for that they should be extremely proud.

2 Likes

Third 10 win season in 45 years?
1998, 2003, 2023
My math says that’s 25 years

1 Like

Yea us!

2 Likes

Have you been watching the past few weeks? OU and Buffalo weren’t much better, lol.

Have watched every minute of every game all year. This was by far the worst! But we broke their hearts for the third year in row.

Just saw the basketball score on the CBS ticker. Lol, thank goodness we pulled it out in Muncie. Gonna be a long season for hoops.

Chuck, hats off to you. 10 wins with a chance to get two more. No one will remember the details 20 years from now other than what a special season.

6 Likes

Fourth year in a row.

Don’t think it was McKee with the block. It was someone at the line.

1 Like

Martin said Hilton claimed the tip

2 Likes

That’s how it looked to me, too.

2 Likes

I was at OU. We absolutely buried the Bobcats after the first quarter.

1 Like