Akron Week 2022

Like CM did with Aveon?

Huh?

So the QB has responsibility for losing but not winning?

Smith was not benched . Gabbert is the starter when he is healthy. He has earned his status. OC should use Smith’s speed somehow IF Smith is up for that.

Have no idea if Smith can catch a pass or a pitch or take a hand off. By all accounts he works hard and is a great teammate .

4 Likes

50% of the time (with a third year Qb?)…can’t count the 0-7 Bob Morrises that Miami put the 2nd or 3rd lowest scoring total up on…that was scrimmage ;-).

That said, I thought Miami did do a good job in the second half of NU and great against Kent, where’s that been coach?

Come on…there’s a ton of data out there now on CM and staff, remove CM’s first two years and we are at 5.2 wins to 5.4 losses on average at this point.

Guess what happens if you remove the first three years? 5.2 wins and…surprise 5.2 losses.

Of course the above number are just a quick and dirty % evaluation to show 50%, but removing all non-complete years (2) and first 2 years…it’s the worst kept secret 6-6 W/L on average.

Is what it is, I guess.

3 Likes

“The whole team”

Not sure if was ever posted…never too late though, hopefully they rally this week.

Good vid.

Apparently Brett and Jalen have the same tailor:

Watched this week’s Miami RedHawks Football Weekly today. Two observations: 1) Bake seemed unusually uncomfortable talking about the WMU loss than he normally does addressing the previous game and 2) Chuck has a very strange habit of answering virtually every question by first saying “yeah no”.

Anyone else ever notice that?

2 Likes

Bake always seems intimidated by CM.

Yes…I’ve noticed CM’s unusual start to a question or just giving a presser.

1 Like

I have noticed the yeah-no start to questions

2 Likes

Yeah no.

1 Like

“Yeah hi, it’s Bill Lumbergh. Uh, just checkin’ to see if you’re coming in today.”

1 Like

Did we look good on that first series? Yeah no.

2 Likes

Aahh, the soothing, dulcet tones of Michael Reghi…

1 Like

You know you have a losing record when Reghi is calling your game in late October.

4 Likes

OMG what a shitty pass

1 Like

Multi tasking. Watching grand daughters soccer game streaming from Colorado and our game. She is winning hope we do also.

This offensive line is a fucking joke.

1 Like

Offense this week looks a lot like the one we’ve seen the past two weeks.

1 Like