Akron Week 2022

It was one thing when Reghi was getting Mozee and Davis confused last season, but Davis and Hippenhammer play different positions and don’t even look alike.

2 Likes

The soccer game may have more offense.

4 Likes

Well, another delayed hand off. Another punt. Never thought soccer would be more interesting.

1 Like

Now I know who Reghi reminds me of! Mr. Magoo!

We’re starting at Akron’s 40. Can we please get a touchdown? It’s not even a long drive.

So far Reghi has said Chuck’s in his 8th year while the 9th year graphic was on the monitor, misidentified three Miami players, failed to identify an injured Miami defender, and said Brett was injured in the second game of the season. And it’s only the first quarter!

2 Likes

Touchdown!

1 Like

Miami men’s CC team just won the MAC championship.

11 Likes

3 and long conversions by the opposition offense have been an Achilles heal for us all year… ugh

Pathetic tackling on that. This is the stuff that makes me crazy

Wait. We scored? A touchdown? My grand daughter just scored a goal in her last u 19 club game. Good few minutes.

5 Likes

What happened to Feth? I saw he didn’t start

Hurt last week.

And Carmen Riano won the women’s individual title!

5 Likes

That coach is an up and coming star.

1 Like

Not able to watch but checking on phone…looks like Brett is passing well but our run game is lacking again…Akron has doubled us up on yardage but we are winning! (at the moment).

7 Likes

And Obsaa Feda won the men’s individual title!

3 Likes

Hands down one of the strangest and best uses of a post I’ve seen in a long while. Truly well done comedy. I don’t think it’s as bleak as you do but I laughed out loud when I read this. Well done.

Against a run defense giving up 200+ yds per game we have 19 yds on 10 carries.