Bolingbrook beats Lockport. Bolingbrook now 16-5

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

Another view

1 Like

Elmer with 16/8 (only 2-7 from the line👎) in 5 pt win over Western Hills.

Evan Ipsaro with 25 points and 7 rebounds in 83-55 win over Ashland Paul Blazer.

Reece Potter 14/7 in #2 Lexington Catholic 62-55 win over #5 Georgetown Great Crossing

1 Like

Mekhi Cooper with 21/6 in 68-61 win over Homewood-Flossmoor. Bolingbrook now 20-6.

Evan Ipsaro has 32 points and 11 rebounds in 85-82 OT win over Campbell County. 10-11 from the line. CovCath 19-2 for the season.

1 Like

We (desperately) need a true PG. I love Lairy but, as I have posted before, he is not a true PG. Ipsaro, according to Coach Steele, is a true point. Very excited for next years class. Exactly what we need in Potter, Elmer and Kotecki up front and Evan and Mekhi Cooper. They will, I believe, make a significant difference both as PG/combo guard and power paint players (which we sorely miss).
Also, Ipsaro will replace Lairy as our top FT shooter at over 90%. Critical at winning time.

3 Likes

Reece Potter scores 21 points on a perfect 8 for 8 from the floor. Adds 15 rebounds in 71-48 win over Lafayette!

5 Likes

Anyone seen Potter play in-person? Is he an “immediate impact” guy next year? Would he play the 5 and then Mirambeaux plays the 4? Or does he play the 5 defensively, but a 4 offensively? Mirambeaux is such a unique player, he gives us a lot of offensive options, but also isn’t really a 5 defensively. Or a 4 I suppose.

All speculation, but with 1 MAC win, I’m looking for things to get excited about in the future.

2 Likes

Have not seen him play other than video clips. He looks like a 7ft. high school kid. Needs to add weight and strength in order to have impact at college level. Played guard before his growth spurt so has ball handling ability that separates from other big men. Will be interesting to evaluate his performance against the competition they meet in the state tourney.

1 Like
4 Likes

That looks like a spike in volleyball!!

1 Like

From Cincinnati.com - Under the radar players that have shone this season.

Eian Elmer, Taft: Elmer averaged 8.1 points and 7.4 rebounds per game last season. This year, he’s been one of the CMAC’s top players, ranking seventh in scoring (16.2), third in rebounds (11.2) and second in blocks (3.8).

4 Likes