'22 Recruiting

Yes, twins/sibs are fine. We need triplets or sibs x3 (or 4!!!) for this to work. Tracy quad, help us!!!

2 Likes

Jack and Gerry Glowik

http://www.ravenspr.com/coaches_personnel_bios/JACK_GLOWIK.pdf

They are cousins

i think there were two hatgis brothers at the same time…i played for dave later in the 80s

and the mather brothers too…mark a center and pete an ilb

2 Likes

I believe Mark transferred from Michigan State. And they paid for the FieldTurf at Miami about 20 years ago.

1 Like

That makes more sense.

I am sure that Mrs.Tracy is an amazing woman but I thought it was far-fetched we could possibly see 4 Tracy sons playing football at one time at Miami even with Covid eligibility rules.

I will certainly take 3 sons and a cousin in a heartbeat if it comes to pass.

However, very pleased to have just the two sons if that is where it ends.

Thank you Mrs.(and Mr.) Tracy.

4 Likes

i stand corrected. Didn’t do enough due diligence. Thx for info. Kind of wondered about that since they are about the same age. Should have been a red flag. Sorry. I hate to make stupid mistakes. google is my best friend for info. Saw they all went to Decatur Central in Indy and jumped to conclusion.
'.

Well there’s a Wr opening…

Next year:

I assume Hipp is coming back, ala Sorenson?

1. Hippenhammer
  2. Tyrone Tracy, Jr (maybe)
  3. Jalen Walker (one more year)
  4. Austin Robinson returns?
  5. Burns/Dorsey/TBD

Plus TEs of Coldiron/Muersch…speaking of Muersch did he get hurt, was hoping to see more…like end of Kent game…all he does is catch TDs.

Anyway that theoretical WR corps looks pretty solid.

2 Likes

Tracy has received an offer from Miami, as well as Houston and Hawaii. Guessing he’ll see a good amount of interest

1 Like

You forgot Jace Williams.

I don’t believe I “forgot” anyone…

Are you trying to say that you want to add to the list?

Sounds good, I guess Jace falls under TBD, #5…as he’s never played a down.

Looks like he has nice size, though…hopefully added some strength.

Sounds like this will be a big official visit weekend for Miami football. Many of the current commits and their families will be in Oxford to put the finishing touches on this class. Not clear if there will be any other prospects in town as well, but it will be interesting to watch social media over the weekend

Hopefully some good news…I know people are worried about WR post Jack S.

But list above, plus player to be named looks promising.

Jace Williams is going to be a stud. We didn’t need him this year as WR wasn’t lacking in depth.

4 Likes

Tracy just picked up an offer from Purdue. This isn’t quite a Hippenhammer situation. If Tracy ends up at Miami, he’s going to have to turn down some pretty good offers. A reunion with his brothers sounds nice, but I’m guessing he opts for a higher profile option.

2 Likes

Reported on TP that he’s going to Purdue. Damn!

oh well. Big 10 offer usually beats a a MAC offer.

David Bell is leaving after this year, so …

Sounds like we have another addition to the class of 2022. This time on the defensive side of the ball. More details to come

1 Like

Rowan Zolman. 3* athlete at DB/WR. Looks like we’re recruiting as a DB. 6’5" 210. Offers from most of the MAC.

4 Likes