2024 NCAA Tournament

Gonna be a few more days until Bilbo Dambrot retires to The Shire. Good for Dae Dae.

Not so fast.

Zips with a very solid first 18 minutes. Getting taken to the cleaners in the second half.

Happy for Dae Dae. It’s still weird seeing him wear dark blue.

2 Likes

https://x.com/PFF_College/status/1770799269399687589?s=20

Miami vs Iowa would have been an All-timer😂

2 Likes

We’re overdue for a win against Iowa.

Although you can’t take any potential football bracket seriously if it includes OU.

3 Likes

I am also happy for Coach Jermaine Henderson, a coach for a great basketball program.

2 Likes

UD! UD! UD!

Wow! Down 17 with 7 minutes left in the game. What do you do?

Easy. Score 17 straight points!

3 Likes

I’m wanting to see McNeese State pull off the 12-5 upset.

I had the Cowboys, too, but looking at their schedule I think they have been overhyped.

Javohn Garcia plays for McNeese State.

1 Like

When those happen and they wreck my bracket, I’m still happy.

1 Like

McNeese State only down by 23 at the half!

1 Like

Gohlke from Oakland has 10 three pointers and they lead Kentucky by 4 with just under 4 to go.

4 Likes

Oakland upsets Kentucky!!

2 Likes

I think he’s a D2 transfer.

1 Like

Congrats to the Horizon league on their first NCAA victory in the first round (i think they had some first 4 wins) since Butler left in 2011

The Horizon used to be one of those leagues that would frequently pull the upset and good to see them back at it

1 Like

Looking forward to watching Washington State. They call Coach Kyle Smith’s system Nerd Ball - intense use of analytics. He’s a former D3 player from Hamilton College.Rumor has it he’s on the short list for the vacant Washington job.

1 Like

A former D2 player just figuratively kicked Calipari in the nuts.

God bless this tournament.

5 Likes

People (well mainly morons) bag on our coach but if you’re a UK fan, can you really be happy with Calipari? He’s out of gas. That car crapped out when he almost lost to Charlie (RIP).

I would imagine things are bleak in Lexington