2024 MAC Tournament

Now we turn on the heat.

Broadcast just said “one of the teams from this tournament” will hear their name called on Selection Sunday. No way he doesn’t think we’re in regardless.

It’s getting late early.

It’s time!

Oppo blast!

1 Like

Winning run in scoring position…

1 Like

Let’s do it!

Bunt moves the runners to 2nd and 3rd with only one out.

1 Like

Miami.

Freaking.

Wins.

7 Likes

That was a little too close for comfort.

2 Likes

Just like you’re supposed to do it. Survive and advance!

I’ll go with focusing on the “way to battle back while staying mentally focused through the insane delays” positive angle for this game.

2 Likes

Way to grind it out. Bad weather, sloppy play early, and Toledo came to play. Heck of a win. Is this our first walkoff of the season? We usually blow people out at home.

So at this rate, the MAC tourney final should be around July 4th. Will they wait on the selection show for that long?

1 Like

It rained today in the southern part of the state, but it wasn’t a deluge like in Rubber City

I bet they’re going to try to get the Ohio Ball State game in tonight.

1 Like

I like that the 2024 MAC softball tournament is brought to you by Squatty Potty.

1 Like

Tight game, but great show reference.

They have to try to at least get in that one before tomorrow.

This is why winning is so important. Well, staying in the winners’ bracket is always important, but it’s even more important now. If you lose, you have no idea what the schedule is going to be or how many games you’re going to have to try to win tomorrow to stay alive.

Those things work?