2023 Season

Keep it coming!

You can watch tomorrow’s games live on Chatterbox Sports YouTube channel.

The game went into an extended lightning delay after the Miami grand slam. Kumar chose to pull Pratt rather than reinsert her after the delay and the backups got lit up. 12-4 run rule final in 5.

Definitely an ugly finish. I never saw two grand slams by opposing teams in the same inning ever before.

1 Like

Back in the day… Maybe his son will equal the feat (without steroids).

(By the way…they were both out of the park…and off Park!)

1 Like

Oklahoma run rules Louisville in 5 innings 10-1.

Underway vs Sooners - got through the first unscathed - Oklahoma left a runner stranded at third.

Saw President Crawford applauding the Banks home run right next to the dugout.

Yikes, forgot about the time change for the game. Any place to watch or keep track?

As mentioned above, you can watch it on the YouTube channel “chatterbox sports”

1 Like

Go to the Miami schedule page, scroll to todays game and click watch.

1 Like

For the lazy:

1 Like

Hit some balls hard against the OU ace in the 5th.

2 Likes

Pratt was out of gas starting the 6th. You could see her deflating with each Sooner hitter. OU’s goal is to run rule everyone. We held out pretty well but they’ve got us right where they want us now.

Two run HR off Depew. Wheels have completely come off in 6. Turn out the lights! 13-1 going to the bottom. Too bad. They were hanging tough.

Thanks. Lazy is my mind set today.

Twelve players on that Oklahoma team are from California and Arizona. Miami ought to send Coach Kumar on a shopping trip to the Golden State to corral some depth in pitching.

We were fortunate last year having Courtney and Briana - Midwest women from Michigan and Ohio - as our one-two. It’s too bad that kind of pitchers don’t grow on Buckeye trees - but they don’t. The elite talent in softball is out West and in softball it’s pitching that keeps you in games and prevents being run ruled.

That’s just my two cents - after watching lots of Miami softball during the past two seasons.

I’m proud of this program! Coach Kumar is a legit national caliber coach with higher aspirations than simply being competitive in the MAC. She scheduled 7 games against top 35 teams this year and was competitive in most of them.

Love and Honor!

3 Likes

Check out this post from the Sooners’ Facebook page. I’m puking now! This biache must have never attended an Oklahoma game against Texas in ANY sport.

Hoping someone from the PAC 12 drills their butts in the College World Series. I thought Stanford was far more impressive. But hey! Go Huskies!

Here goes:

“Wonderful game! Sadly, I have to say that it was unpleasant to see the fans of a team touting the mantra “love and honor” hurl such hostile comments at the umpires, etc. It made me so appreciate the Sooner fans, players, coaches, etc. I can honestly say in all the years I’ve been following OU Softball, I have never once heard a derogatory comment coming from any of the fans, or players, or anyone else associated with the team (and there have definitely been reasons to do so). I’m grateful to be a part of the Sooner nation that actually lives a Christian credo of love your neighbor, and judge not. The gals definitely did us proud today! BOOMER SOONER! :gift_heart::hugs::clap:t2::softball:”

Hey, we lasted an inning longer than Louisville did against Oklahoma.

1 Like

I was driving through Oklahoma yesterday
Morning listening to a sports talk show and twice callers called asking about the Miami tournament and what time the games were being played as they were having a hard time keeping up with time changes and waned to listen to the game.

1 Like