2023 PG Evan Ipsaro (Miami Offer)

Evan Ipsaro is a 5-10 PG who plays at Cov. Catholic

OFFERS: MIAMI, Bellarmine, Robert Morris, Furman, Stetson, Radford, Youngstown State, Cleveland State

PLAYER PROFILES:

Verbal Commits.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Great to see Rylee come in second. He’s already recruiting Ipsaro to Miami. Hopefully it pays off.

5 Likes
1 Like

Travis Steele likes

I think he committed

1 Like

Definitely committed! https://twitter.com/evanipsaro/status/1543630180882780166?s=21&t=dCF8NrBlk4Hac_96CBKQBA

1 Like

Wow…this is pretty sweet…keys will be handed over to PG…I assume Mitch Rylee is liking his early experience…

4 Likes

Awesome pickup! True PG is much needed next year

1 Like

Great addition! Congrats to the staff and Coach Steele. Thanks Rylee for help recruiting your teammate.

2 Likes

Staff had a number of offers out for PG but I think Evan was offered first right after Steele took over. That suggests to me that he was #1 on their list. Congrats on getting the commit and getting talent from the local area as well.

4 Likes

Big get, should be a top 5 player next year in KY (so then we can sweat the big time programs trying to flip him). I hope this isn’t bad news for my man Buddy Simmons!

Don’t think we should forget about Julian Lewis as a pg in 23-24.

3 Likes

Second coming of Mike Wren (look it up).

1 Like

Don’t have to. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Excellent news! Another local pick up for Coach Steele!

2 Likes

Many of us remember another top pg from Kentucky that we had signed, sealed…and almost delivered.

1 Like

Huge piece of the puzzle now in place, and the picture is pretty.

4 Likes

Terrific fast remake of this team…hoops at Miami may actually be competitive again…and fun to watch.

Kudos to Sayler for getting Steele and to coach for building a great-looking staff.

Keep heading in the right direction…the word should be getting out.

4 Likes

Mike Wren from Athens Ohio. Son of Bobcat baseball coach!!

1 Like