2023 Eian Elmer (Miami Commit)

Eian is a 6-6 PF from Cincinnati Taft HS. Currently ranked #11 in Ohio and #2 PF in Ohio’s class of 2023. His Taft HS team won the DIII State Championship last season. Plays AAU with Queen City Prophets

OFFERS: MIAMI, NKU

2 Likes

Played two years at Covington Holmes before transferring to Taft in Cincinnati.

1 Like

Looks really talented. But that dunk wasn’t that impressive (or nasty).

“Taft’s Eian Elmer threw down one of the nastiest dunks of the high school basketball season.”

1 Like

Junior on high school pulls off a two hand tomahawk and “it wasn’t that impressive”

Ok.

5 Likes

Not really.

That’s a big time dunk for a high schooler lol

2 Likes

Contextually it is a big time dunk in the state championship game to put the game away and secure a state title

3 Likes

He’s only saying that because there’s a viral video out there of my “no look confusion maker” from a pick-up game making the rounds.

I’ll see if I can find it.

1 Like

I didn’t realize Darryl Dawkins posted on MHT! Welcome!!!

Yeah, we’re not gonna get in the habit of having people that couldn’t touch the rim in their prime criticize the accomplishments of a 17 yo the coaching staff thinks would be a good representative of your alma mater.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Looks sweet to me…yanks that back, quick…with two hands.

Is that a commit, Nick?

Commit? I don’t think so. At least not yet

Cheers…

Look a bit nastier now?

2 Likes

Didn’t Ozie Davis coach Jamie Mahaffey? My memory isn’t the greatest but that name definitely rings a bell with me.

Ozie Davis is a Miami graduate and has been in the Cincinnati hoop scene forever and I believe is the founder of Queen City Prophets basketball club.

5 Likes

Sidney Moncrief, one of the great SI covers of all time.

1 Like

A Fine Miami Dunker…

If not a commit, it is a very good sign. Other schools recruiting him can’t feel too good about their chances after seeing this.

2 Likes

Raise you MW

4 Likes