2022 Season

What a rally!

2 Likes

Another homer to walk it off!

7-5 final

6 Likes

Yes! No highlights, right?

2 Likes

My Oh My! Miami plates 6 in the bottom of the 7th to take the rubber game against Bears!

2 Likes

Hopefully this helps their RPI. Cal beat quite a few ranked teams this year

1 Like

I thought they still had another game tomorrow?

1 Like
1 Like

Not the rubber game. Miami leads the series 2-0 and goes for the sweep tomorrow!

2 Likes

Before this series, Calā€™s RPI was 47, we were 79. Miamiā€™s best wins were UK(17), Michigan(23), and S. Carolina(44). #79 is certainly not at-large territory, but who knows? Earn the sweep tomorrow, and dominate throughout the rest of MAC play, and see what happens.

Thanks! Hereā€™s another fun angle:

2 Likes

That was a freaking bomb! So cool that she immediately knew it was gone.

1 Like

Finished 3rd game in a tie 8-8ā€¦game had to end as Cal had to catch their team flight.

Final non-conference game of the regular season Wednesday 4/27/22 at EKU at 6:00 PM ET.

1 Like

So cool Miami managed to get Cal to come to Oxford. I was hoping we would take advantage of this opportunity, and boy did we. 2-0-1 against a PAC-12 opponent. Great work, ladies!

1 Like

Hopefully Miami gets an invite to Berkeley next season.

2 Likes

A tie? This isnā€™t the major league all-star game

Tying?!?..Thereā€™s no tying in softball!!!

1 Like

Maybe the spring trip could be in Cali but I doubt the budget allows for much travel beyond.

1 Like

Golf was recently at Stanford.

1 Like

These have some impressive plate disciplineā€¦can really hit.

This RPI thing feels rigged. We took 2/3 +a tie from a team 30 points above us and barely moved up. And they have beaten several ranked teams. Hard to fathom.

2 Likes