2022 Season

Edit: I was looking a week ahead.

Play at East Tennesee State on Friday (DH). No games scheduled Saturday or Sunday.

Would last years team beat the #2 team in the country?

Swept ETSU in a DH this past Friday.

Play UK at home on Wed 3/16 and then start conference play with a 3-game home series against Kent State.

1 Like

Big win yesterday against #8 Kentucky!

7 Likes

I admire the schedule. Players get a chance to play some of the best teams which is a great memory and on the diamond, anything can happen. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them get a win against Cal down the road in at least one of the games.

1 Like

Home 3-game sweep of Kent State…play Michigan on Wednesday at Ann Arbor and then a 3-game series at NIU.

They’re leading #19 Michigan 7-2 in the bottom of the 7th, but the game is in a lightning delay.

Miami wins! Two top 25 wins in a week!

6 Likes

Really impressive

Team has settled in after a 4-10 start against tough competition to win 7 in a row, including Kentucky and Michigan and 3-0 in the MAC. The losing pitcher for Michigan was 13-0.

3 Likes

Won DH Friday (both 5 inning games) up at NIU and final game is cancelled and will not be made up. Play IUPUI at home on Tuesday and then a 3 game home series against OU.

So 9 in a row.

Beat IUPUI 8-0. The steak moves to 10.

1 Like

Three game home stand with Ohio begins tonight!

11 in a row now.

4 Likes

Looks like the women lost the first game of the DH today.

Lost the second game of the DH against OU as well, but got back on the right track with a 3 game sweep against Toledo. Play (2) on Saturday and (1) on Sunday against WMU at home.

farley

Softball is having another solid season. Beat ranked UM and UK. Lost 4-2 to Alabama. First place in the MAC. Keep it rolling, ladies!

2 Likes

They beat WMU today 8-0 to complete the three game sweep this weekend

2 Likes

They could definitely do some damage if they make the tournament. The problem is that they had a brutal opening weekend that’ll probably prevent an at large bid, and the MAC brought back the conference tournament this season, which makes the autobid a bit of a crapshoot.

4 Likes