2022 NCAA Bracket Challenge

Back again for the……I’ve really lost count, but this is the 3rd board to host it! It’s on ESPN Bracket Challenge. Fill out your bracket and then look for the following group

Group Name: MiamiHawkTalk

Password: OUSucksSince1804

Bragging rights, no money to join. Welcome to the Madness!

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I’m in

2 Likes

As long as I beat sack again, that’s all that really matters.

1 Like

I am in, but my ESPN name is different from MiamiHawkTalk name, so if my picks are terrible, (if?), no one will know it is me.

1 Like

Bump

Go Saint Peter’s! Hold on… 83-79. 20 seconds left in OT.

And they win! What an upset.

Saint Peter’s beats UK…oh sad Miami.

Incredible job Saint Peter’s!

Zips by 6. The Angry Elf is not pleased.

They represented well…the way Akron played…and the likes of St Peter’s, Richmond to an extent as well…let’s you know the little guy is alive and well…and also how far Miami is from ever competing with our current staff.

Looking forward to Purdue tweets!..and 8 win season next year.

Man, I was feeling great about my North Carolina pick a while ago. They had a huge lead in the second half, so I flipped on the UFC. When I checked back a bit ago, it was close, and now it’s going to OT. They really crapped the bed. How do you blow a 25 point lead?

They’ve got this big guy named Bacot, and I think I’ve seen him make 1 free throw out of a dozen attempts at this point. Dude is always on the line, and cannot make a shot. It’s painful.

The emotions of the tournament. I may have had a little something in my eye earlier today.

Glad he didn’t smack the player.

1 Like

The kid just learned that Michigan has no scholarships available for next year to use in the portal.

1 Like

The kid and the coach know each other. Kid played with coach’s son since 4th grade I believe.

1 Like

Arizona and Gonzaga losses last night COMPLETELY busted my Final Four bracket. It’s never happened to me before in any other season. Final Four possibilities all gone at the Elite 8 level. Wow!