2022 Football Transfer Portal - Other Teams

The REAL reason Prime took the P5 job…transfers to Colorado complete

1 Like

I saw the NFL commish had family on the team. Wonder if they follow Deon to Colorado.

Not if he’s the kid who dropped the TD pass in OT.

1 Like

Here are the real figures for Miami. Then add conservatively another 4000 to these numbers for travel, transportation, personal expenses etc. That is what every college is estimating, at the low end. So in state Miami with the added 4000 is 38,000 and out of state 59,000.

1 Like

Granted, it was on 3rd down, so the game technically didn’t come down to that but the TE who dropped the passes transferred to Jackson State from…

Marshall.

I chuckled when I saw that info.

1 Like

I didn’t realize Leary transferred to KY. I thought he visited Auburn this weekend?

2 Likes

The Athletic reported he committed to UK. 247 has him 100% committed.

1 Like

What to see something crazy? Charlotte has 18 players transferring in!! Almost looks like their coach decide to recruit by hitting the portal.

2 Likes

Arizona State QB Emory Jones transfers to UC.

1 Like

Commits to UC right after Drew Pyne of Notre Dame commits to Arizona State.

1 Like

QB Musical Chairs!

Pyne take a step back? Was surprised he entered portal?

I hope he graduated from Notre Dame, otherwise giving up a degree from ND for one from Arizona State is an… interesting choice.

3 Likes

If he graduated he did it in 2-1/2 years. That is how long he has been at Notre Dame.

The Man Tai Teo effect or a cover up? Only the Shadow knows. Mack Brown told the press Maye told him about a $5 million offer. Narduzzi co-signed. Now Maye says it wasn’t a deal.

Texas A&M now has 24 in the transfer portal to lead all schools.
Our opponent next year “The U” has 18.
Average is 10.4 across college football.
We have 10 now that Gabbert has returned.

[https://twitter.com/max_olson/status/1607468655138291718]

What’s happening at A&M? Kids realizing that it’s a crappy place to play and there’s a reason the program is in the bottom of whatever conference it’s in?

1 Like

WFqb Sam Hartman to Notre Dame?

2 Likes

That, and anyone with an IQ in the double digits can see that chances are pretty likely that Jimbo gets axed once his buyout is no longer completely ridiculous.

Bowling green had a handful of players enter the portal this morning. Including first-team all MAC DB Jordan Anderson