Wright State at Miami - Thursday night

9 to 8 Miami at the first media TO.

Wow, that’s indeed a pretty big upset for the Huskies. ISU kind of been skidding since beating up on us.

Miami up 11-9 with 13:49 to go in the 1st.

Not thrilled with this officiating and neither is Steele.

Safford and Mirambeaux both got hammered on the shots they made

We are up 17 - 13 at the 12 and under TO. WSU,s star Trey Calvin did not start but quickly has 5 points. Lairie is out with 2 early fouls.

Lewis

Lairy

2 Likes

Getting sloppy

Extremely bad play by Miami last few minutes.

Really started to panic when they didn’t get a couple calls and missed a few easy shots.

19 to 19 at the 8 and other TO. We are turning it over.

26 to 22 Raiders, TO RedHawks, 6 minutes left, Calvin with 10.

1 Like

We continue to have issues on defense.

31 to 27 WSU with 3 minutes to go.

I wouldn’t mind winning that free McDonald’s for life.

2 Likes

If you told me we could play as horrible of a 10 minutes in the middle as we did and only be down 5, I’d take it. If we play like we did the other 10 minutes, we can win pretty comfortably. We’re also capable of letting the game get away if we fall asleep again. Hopefully not going into the half with as bad of foul trouble as it could’ve been will help how we play.

2 Likes

I call that place the “Scottish Fusion Restaurant”

1 Like

Anderson doesn’t seem to be moving well tonight. Also WSU double team really bothering him.

2 Likes

Nine 1st half TOs is not ideal.

4 Likes

The half court defense was actually pretty decent. When Wright St went on the run in the middle, basically all of their points were coming on the break. If we can clean up the turnovers and take fewer bad shots from deep (creating long rebounds), I think we’ve got a good shot at this one.

2 Likes

Miami needs to find some answer on D for Calvin who came off the bench and has 14.

1 Like