What happened to Julian Lewis?

What happened to Julian Lewis? I haven’t seen him on the bench since the beginning of the season, but miamiredhawks.com still has him listed on the roster.

Hope he returns. If not, Lake Superior State would be an interesting option.

FWIW, his mother reposted the MBB meme that was sent out on Twitter after the Ball State game.

I thought you could relate, Eddie.

1 Like

And why didn’t Morris play against CMU?

He’s had an ankle issue since conference play started.

As for Lewis, he’s still on the team. No grade or disciplinary issues afaik, and not sure there’s much more worth sharing outside of that.

1 Like

In his interview with Bake, Steele sounded like he expects Morris back for Akron.

Welcome back Bash, I hope you did not miss that great football season.

1 Like

Interesting Julian is taking advantage of the new NIL partnership Miami has with Influxer. Seems to be still committed to being a Redhawk even though he hasn’t played. He’s advertising his Miami merch on Instagram ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Multiple players with merch available on Influxer now.

I saw him in a recent game time out standing with players and listening to Coach Steele. He could be a really good SF. Lots of physical skills. Every time I have seen him with the team during games, he appears very happy and is engaged with the players and coaches.
I wish him well, whatever he feels most comfortable doing. Seems like a great kid.

2 Likes

He was on the bench yesterday. Walked with team to shake hands with BSU players. I would love to see him back. However, I want what’s best for him.

2 Likes