Western Michigan

Randy Cross doing a nice job!

Iā€™m glad Brett is healthy, but whatā€™s the point in bringing him back now? Weā€™re out of the MAC race. I just donā€™t see the benefit of burning his RS. Or was he not eligible for another year regardless?

Ok Iā€™ve seen enough. Bring back #2.

I make a bold prediction here: Mozee finishes the game with over 100 yards rushing. Huge second half coming.

Chuckā€™s responsible for leaving him in too long. And bringing him back too soon.

1 Like

Heā€™s got two years leftā€¦

Brett struggling?

1 Like

Iā€™m kidding. I donā€™t want to see #2 on the field again until #5 graduates. At the soonest!

he has another year I think because of COVID

He hasnā€™t played in 7 weeks. Letā€™s give him some time to get the rust off. He will be fine.

Even if its unlikely we win the East, thereā€™s still a big difference between finishing 5-7/6-6 (pretty decent chance of that if we have Smith imo) versus 7-5/8-4 (not impossible if Brett plays to his pre-injury potential given our soft schedule coming up).

Im just askingā€¦you nade it sound like he wasā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s 5 games (plus a bowl game) still left in the season. Itā€™s unlikely, but there is still a path to a division title. He still has another season of eligibility, so itā€™s not like weā€™re ending his career. If heā€™s healthy, Iā€™m all for it.

He hadnā€™t been great. Didnā€™t expect he would be.

Looks like Buffalo will take out Toledo.

Did UB finish?

Oh wellā€¦just try and win as much as we canā€¦thats what this program needsā€¦wins!

Weā€™re going to have to deal with this Bourget kid for at least two more years, Iā€™m guessing.

Great D play whether itā€™s an INT or not

Buffalo scored 24 unanswered in the 4th quarter to win 34-27. Pretty much eliminates us from conference contention.

BG wins big, too.