Western Michigan

O/U for Miami vs WMU is 44 - among the five lowest point total predictions Vegas has posted for this weekend. We’re in a group with Colorado State, UNLV, New Mexico, Texas State and -oddly - Texas A&M vs South Carolina is listed at 44.

1 Like

There will be over 50 points scored.

Is so, we might be in trouble.

1 Like

Predicting Miami to score 42 points? What drugs is that person on? I

1 Like

Miami - 37
Western Michigan - 6

Bash - If so, things would look pretty good for 6-6.

2 Likes

Miami is favored this Saturday and should be favored at Akron, vs OU and BSU . Think Miami’s last home loss was vs WMU in 2018.

Martin and Bake agreed yesterday - on Miami Football Weekly -.that we can win any game in the MAC and lose any game in the MAC. We are not a dominant program in our conference this season. 6-6 is still a challenging goal.

Watched the video of last night’s Miami Hawk Talk from LaRosas. Bake said we might have a significant turnout tomorrow at Yager. Apparently all parking at West Millet lot has sold out and unless you have a prepaid ticket in Wallet you’ll be routed down Bonham Rd to alternate pay parking. Weather is supposed to be 75 and mostly sunny at kickoff. A crowd of 20k + and a convincing win should showcase us quite nicely on national TV. Let’s go!

2 Likes

And a win be nice.

1 Like

Wait and see my friend.

2 Likes

Just a reminder, this game is not on ESPN+. ESPN sold the rights to CBSSN.

Miami 31 WMU 14.

Just was looking at our Maction November games, and have to say not impressed with what tv options we have. We used to have a shot at being on the main ESPN or ESPN 2 for “national coverage” but for 2 out of 3 of our games this year, the only choices are ESPNU, ESPN +, or CBS Sports Network. Don’t get me wrong, nice to to have media coverage, but not the same level of prestige as ESPN or ESPN2, especially at the sake of loosing attendance and student interest for freezing weeknight November games for our already atrophied base.

3 Likes

Whos going to the game. Stuck on side of i.70 westbound with flat tire wave and hok if you drive by. Blue Honda Pilot

Holy crap. On the pregame show on WMOH Terry Bridge just said Brett’s back today!!!

4 Likes

Holy Hell!! I hope this is true!!

1 Like
3 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

Happy Dance GIF - HappyDance - Discover & Share GIFs | Emoticons engraçados, Videos engraçados para rir, Dança feliz

2 Likes