Weathers brothers

Flipped over to SMU game during Duke-UNC commercial. Forgot they were both at smu. Both on the floor at same time. Seven college teams between the two.

1 Like

They say that the road ain’t no place to start a family. But I guess it’s fine for bball players who think they’re the next great thing. Well, at least one of them did. Also, I don’t know that they really started a family. But I digress.

1 Like

SMU knocked off #6 Houston tonight to move to move to 17-5 (8-2). The Weathers bros combined for 37 points, 10 rebounds, and 9 assists.

2 Likes

And apparently the 43rd president was in attendance.

1 Like

He was like “I’m impressed by the mobility of the Weathers. No, not in their ball or court movement, mkay, but in the sheer number of miles their transferring has allowed them to cover seeing our great country. “

Pretty sure Bush was still in office when they played for us. How old are these guys now?

2 Likes

By my rough calculations the Weathers brothers are now 32 years old… give or take.

1 Like

My theory (and it’s growing stronger by the day) is that Cooper found a time portal below the sub basement in Millett allowing him and two others to move through time and space forward or backwards. He had to keep people away so he intentionally only won 13 games max a year. This allowed him to better understand the properties of how he would use it to his advantage. So far, that’s not happened, but the brothers Weathers are likely anywhere from 20-71 years old in age by now.

1 Like

That might also explain why Millett has not changed in 50+ years and has remained in a steady state. It’s simply a cover for the time portal.

2 Likes

Yes! And then it starts to make a lot more sense as to why the powers that be leave it all alone. They gained something far more valuable than a winning program could ever bring.
Edit: John D. Millett worked for The Pentagon in WW2. I just read his bio. This is starting to get real. Too real.

3 Likes

I think you’re on to something. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to find out that John D. Millett was involved in the Navy’s “Philadelphia Experiment” in 1943.

2 Likes

This is where I need real help from people who have been around for years. Maybe a fan who saw something unusual at a blow out loss. Or perhaps a townie who noticed a strange convoy of trucks moving in or out of town late at night. Not unlike when Army came to Oxford in 1997, but with less fanfare. I will say that’s it’s proven fact carbonation goes flat when in the presence of a strong EMF. If for some reason you never hear from me again, know that I always cared about MU Athletics.

ROTC is housed in Millett… just saying.

1 Like

This is freaky. Maybe this is also why the old board never moved away from “test.” It was all a big cover!

2 Likes

Now you’re getting just plain silly.